Join us this June in Thermopolis for the WPhA 107th Annual Convention! This two-day conference is designed for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and students. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend sessions on an array of contemporary pharmacy topics, interact with exciting exhibitors, network with your esteemed colleagues, and celebrate the accomplishments of your fellow pharmacists!
Tentative Agenda Topics
- RSV Immunizations
- Conversation with Public Officials/Legislators
- Controlled Substances
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists
- How to File a Complaint With the Department of Insurance
- ASHP Update
- Awards Banquet
- Compounding Errors
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Electronic Medical Records: How to Get the Most Out of Them
- Expanded Practice for Technicians
Reserve a Room Now!
The Convention will be held this year at the Hot Springs Hotel & Spa!
To reserve a discounted room, call 307-864-3131 and mention Wyoming Pharmacy Association Convention!
Hot Springs Hotel & Spa
115 E. Park Street
Thermopolis, WY 82443
Sponsorships & Vendors
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the Convention? Learn more here.